We are here to help you. You can send us Email and ask information about different kinds of addiction, their signs and symptoms, how to motivate your patients for drug quitting, how to quit, and how long does it last.
Our team is ready to give consultation about these and a lot of other concerns that you may have.
Do not wait! Just ask.
Mental Health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescences through adulthood. Over the course of your life, if you experience mental health problems, your thinking, mood, and behavior could be affected. Many factors contribute to mental health problems, including:
- Biological factors, such as genes or brain chemistry
- Life experiences, such as trauma or abuse
- Family history of mental health problems
WHY ADULT MENTAL HEALTH AT our Center?
Clinicians will meet with client to develop a holistic individualized plan of care to address the dimensions of wellness (i.e., social, emotional, environmental, physical, spiritual, financial, occupational, intellectual). It is our goal to assist with restoring individuals to their optimal level of functioning and brain chemistry and mental illness.
- Individual & Group Therapy
- Family/Couple’s Counseling
- Psychiatric Assessment
- Medication Management
- Daily Dosing monitored by Board Certified Pharmacist
- Nursing Services
- Case Management
- Drug Evaluations/Assessments
We have a Medicated-Assisted treatment method, in combination with counseling, behavioral therapies, and evidence based practices to provide a “while-patient” approach to the treatment of substance use disorders (i.e. opiate dependency). Green Trust utilizes methadone to assist clients and have services designed and implemented to reach the following goals:
- Support the recovery and stabilization
- Reduce drug-related symptoms (i.e., withdrawals/cravings)
- Support the integration of the client
- Restore dependent individuals to their optimal level of functioning
- To meet the goals discussed above, the following intervention strategies are utilized:
- Daily Dosing monitoring
- Nursing Services
- Medical Evaluation and Follow Ups
- Group & Individual Therapy
- Family Education & Therapy
- Drug Evaluation/Assessments
The Lifestyle Enrichment program offers individuals who are using, abusing, or dependent substances a comprehensive outpatient treatment protocol in a structured environment. Our goal is to assist individuals with leaving a drug free life so that they and their families may enjoy optimal functioning and healthy lifestyle. The program is 90 days but can also be individualized to meet the needs of the individual or the requirements for the individuals. Individuals are expected to meet the requirements of the program created for them, which include group and individual therapy, along with random urine screens. Our program also provides After-Care for those who have graduated from the program who may benefit for returning at least 1 per month to process with their therapist their continued recovery and to gain additional support.